Thr!ve Symposium: An Exceptional Value!
Please take advantage of us! The Early Bird registration for the Thr!ve Symposium had been extended to Sept. 1. Early Bird registration is only $200. This is a $25 savings for being at the front of the line!
You may also want to plan on being here on Thursday, Oct. 14—the day before the “official” symposium begins. We’re offering pre-symposium workshop sessions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
We’re also working out the details for an additional dinner excursion to experience more of Milwaukee’s fine hospitality and great food. We know that money is tight, so we’re negotiating the best value possible for this evening of dining and socializing with other symposium attendees.
Watch for more information on the Thursday lineup and dining excursion shortly.
The Thr!ve Symposium is s great deal no matter how you look at it. Your registration fee allows you to:
• Enjoy a private Peter Buffett concert.
• Hear keynote presentations by Aaron Dworkin and Liz Lerman.
• Attend a welcome address by Chris Abele, President of the Argosy Foundation.
• Learn about leadership from Jeffrey Kimpton, President of Interlochen Center for the Arts.
• Choose from more than 11 sessions.
• EAT! A total of five meals are included in the conference registration!
We look forward to welcoming you to Milwaukee soon!